Benefits of Membership:
- Guest speakers and programs about the making and marketing of art.
Our programs include professional artists, gallery owners, arts’ educators, and others related to the visual arts.
- SAAG Gallery & Gifts
A beautiful venue to display your art. Demonstrations and workshops are also offered through the gallery for you to attend or teach.
- Art shows, both juried and non-juried.
The guild has been represented in many fine galleries, local businesses, art fairs and our own annual non-juried show and sale, “Holidazzle.”
- Quarterly Critique sessions
Members are invited to bring work for our panel of professional artists to quarterly critiques.
- Artist of the Month Contest
A friendly competition among our members with an opportunity to win ribbons and the coveted “SAAG Artist of the Year” title.
- Representation on the webiste with a link to our SAAG Facebook page
Jam-packed with our members’ art, and news about SAAG as well as other artful opportunities.
- Educational opportunities
Workshops, classes and demonstrations by professional artists and art instructors, plus opportunities for you to share your knowledge and advertise to potential students if you are an art educator.
- Social events and networking opportunities
We know that being an artist can be a lonely business. SAAG provides social events for artful FUN!
- SAAG Website Gallery Page
available to all members.
- SAAG Monthly Newsletter
detailing artful news within the guild and around the area.
- Monthly meetings are the first Saturday of each month, except July, at The Junior League of Tucson, 2009 E. River Rd., 85718. Meetings are free.
Annual Membership Dues are $50, $75 includes spouse/significant other. $25 for students.